- The Information Security Management System (ISMS) ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Information at Lightning Fast. It is realised through the policies, procedures and controls within the ISMS.
- A study of the organisation, undertaken as part of our ISO 9001 Quality Management System, has enabled Information Security requirements to be embedded in our everyday business processes.
- To give the ISMS purpose and direction, measurable information security objectives are agreed based on the results of risk assessment activity and our overall business strategy.
Our ultimate objective is to:
Eliminate Business Risk, or Reduce as far as Practicable risk assessment framework that includes a defined methodology and tolerable level of risk, is documented in the ISMS manual and the organisation will apply relevant controls with a business risk approach.
- To ensure that all relevant staff, customers and third parties are aware of the ISMS, and their responsibilities within it, this policy is displayed and communicated publicly, supported by awareness and training activity.
- We are committed to the continued review and improvement of the ISMS in order to reduce the risk of security incidents and ensure continued compliance with contractual, legal and other requirements applicable to the organisation.
- Top management gives complete approval and commitment to this policy.